From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 21:11:09
1 Am Donnerstag 25 Februar 2010 schrieb Kevin O'Gorman:
2
3 > Bingo! I'm OP, and kind of like the KDE look, and I'm used to where things
4 > are (except for the new K menu which I'm slowly adapting to). I know how
5 > to find things already, but indexing my gigabytes of game records is just
6 > silly.
7
8 Well, you can always switch to classic view by right-clicking on the K.
9 I concur it’s a lot of "Klicki-bunti", as we say in Germany (bunt=colourful).
10 The only usability plus for the new type is the input field, but that’s
11 already covered by KRunner.
12 --
13 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla' - http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~frst-ii/ - EDOB
14 Nicht von Staat und Konzernen ausschnüffeln lassen, E-Mails verschlüsseln!
15 http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard http://hp.kairaven.de/pgp/
16
17 Man kommt unfertig auf die Welt und wird dann fertiggemacht.