From: kwkhui@××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] printer
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:06:07
1 On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:04:10 +0200
2 Stephane Guedon <stephane@×××××××××××××××××××.eu> wrote:
3
4 > Le lundi 30 avril 2012 12:59:10 kwkhui@××××.net a écrit :
5 > > On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:55:08 +0200
6 > >
7 > > Stephane Guedon <stephane@×××××××××××××××××××.eu> wrote:
8 > > > Hi everyone
9 > > >
10 > > > I am now forced to replace my epson printer.
11 > > >
12 > > > Anyone think of a printer for which ink is quite cheap (contrary
13 > > > to the epson) and that allow to have status not only in windows ?
14 > > >
15 > > > Epson as an utility to have ink status in windows and linux, but I
16 > > > have my printer on a server and was in hope some could have ink
17 > > > status iin cups ...
18 > > >
19 > > > So, anyone that have a suggestion is welcome !
20 > >
21 > > Is it just me? There is a bad GPG signature (maybe it is due to the
22 > > accent character(s)).
23 > >
24 > > Anyway, IMO hplip is much nicer than mtink (there is the
25 > > command-line tool hp-level included that displays ink level), and
26 > > HP ink don't dry up if you leave the printer idle for 2 weeks,
27 > > unlike Epson. Of course, if you print a lot you should consider
28 > > laser printer.
29 > >
30 > > Kerwin
31 >
32 > Anyway, I don't print so much, but I need one !
33 >
34 > I don't know why you say I have a bad gpg. I think I put it on the
35 > gpg servers, so It should be ok. Did you try to search for it ?
36 >
37 > Thanks
40 I got the key 0x0403A28B2D8DE8FB from zimmerman.mayfirst.org (one of
41 the keys.gnupg.net keyserver) but signature verification fails for
42 both messages.
43
44 Kerwin.