From: Manuel McLure <manuel@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New apache layout
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:12:47
1 A. Khattri wrote:
2 > Just went through the apache update on three servers. I duly removed
3 > /etc/apache/conf/apache.conf and restarted apache successfully.
4 >
5 > Question: can I safely remove /etc/apache/conf/* (after migrating any
6 > settings to the new conf files of course).
7
8 I just did this on my web server (with apache2, so /etc/apache2/conf was
9 deleted) and everything seems to be running just fine. Make sure to copy
10 your ssl certificate from conf/ssl to ssl and change any paths that
11 refer to conf in your config files.
15 Manuel A. McLure KE6TAW <manuel@××××××.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
16 ...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,
17 no man may kill a cat. -- H.P. Lovecraft
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list