From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde update
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 23:32:54
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 00:35 on Wednesday 01 June 2011, Dale did
2 opine thusly:
3
4 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > Apparently, though unproven, at 23:55 on Tuesday 31 May 2011, Dale did
6 > > opine
7 > >
8 > > thusly:
9 > >>> It appears I was wrong after all.
10 > >>>
11 > >>> Manners dictates that apologies to Dale are in order.
12 > >>>
13 > >>> Sorry Dale.
14 > >>
15 > >> No need. I'm more worried about the heat over here. It's going to be
16 > >> 100F tomorrow. My poor garden is starting to cook the food as well as
17 > >> grow it. O_O I just need to explain it better from now on. ;-)
18 > >
19 > > You live down Louisiana/New Orleans way right? Sticking hot in summer.
20 > > Fine bourbon though. And blues, don't forget the blues.
21 > >
22 > > Or you could come over to Johannesburg and luxuriate in our wonderful
23 > > high- altitude winters. Tonight is predicted to be -2 deg C
24 >
25 > I live in Mississippi. Never been to New Orleans but bet it about the
26 > same tho. It's sticky and hot plus the sun cooks you pretty good, like
27 > being on broil in a oven. I'm just glad I am not a tomato plant out in
28 > this. I got some garden pics on here:
29 >
30 > http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1152574063
31 >
32 > I think they are public. If not, write on my wall or post here and I'll
33 > change it. Maybe my ex isn't still stalking me. :/
34
35 So that's what you look like :-) I had a ... very different ... mental
36 picture (also a complete fiction).
37
38 There's no public photos on your page though :-(
39
40 And what's that gigantic gate over the river behind you in the profile pic?
41 Looks a bit like the sea wall gates on the Thames.
44 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com