From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenRC in DomU
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:07:55
1 On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 12:27 +0000, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > after I went to openrc all works fine just one thing disturbing now:
5 > If I create a xen-guest with xm create guest -c or change to the console
6 > when the system boots, some of the characters particularly [] are garbled.
7
8 I have a simlilar problem with kvm serial consoles. Not "garbled" but
9 the "[OK]" now appears on a seperate line than the "Starting..."
10 message.
11
12 > Is there a way to fix this?
13
14 Dunno, but it's not a huge deal for me so long as the services start :D