From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] EAPI-6 dev-python ebuilds
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:50:29
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm looking for some EAPI-6 examples or ebuild templates to
4 to review.
7 Is there a simple way to parse the portage tree for EAPI=6 examples
8 regardless if they are testing, stable or still just beta in a git
9 repo somewhere? Maybe a particular dev has already revised a group
10 of ebuilds and I just need to search out, by dev, a list of packages and
11 recent date of ebuilds to find a cache of EAPI=6 ebuilds to parse?
12 (not sure how to proceed on this hunch).
15 # qgrep -H EAPI=5 wstools-0.4.3.ebuild
16 dev-python/wstools/wstools-0.4.3.ebuild:EAPI=5
17
18 works for a specific file, but I want to parse the entire /dev-python
19 portion of the portage tree. Is there a more robust tool? Maybe I should
20 just patch the qgrep applet to suite my needs (hardest option)?
23 Is there a recommended cache of EAPI=6 ebuilds I can look at, particularly
24 to note differences in the EAPI=6 versus their EAPI=5 older sibling ebuilds?
27 Any guidance is welcome.
30 James