From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to 2008.0 live-install CD
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:17:17
1 Maxim Wexler wrote:
2 >> Of course, both the wired and wireless interfaces are now supported by the
3 >> kernel, so the latest auto-build may be suitable.
6 >> --
7 >> Neil Bothwick
11 > Hmm, how difficult is it cobble together an iso out of these? Afterall
12 > we don't need CDs anymore. Some kind of script would be cool.
13 >
14 > Matter-of-fact I still have the tarballs from my present install and
15 > they're just a ~month old.
16 >
17 > Maybe if I google for isobuilder, say...
18 >
19 > Maxim
24 Or try eix iso. I found this:
25