From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub problems on old proliant
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:06:24
1 sorry, that should be "I believer my error was installing it to the boot partition and/or the fact that a different (64b vs 32b) grub, i.e. different versions of grub and likely different revisions."
2 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
3 --
4 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.