From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switching from eudev to udev, disaster.
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 20:45:24
1 On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:02:17 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I'm not completely opposed to switching to the new name method.  Your
4 > info about it being in dmesg is helpful.  Now I know where that name is
5 > exactly.  ;-)  Do I just rename my current net.eth* files to the new way
6 > and it works or do I need to do something else or is there a automatic
7 > way to do this?
8
9 Add net.ifnames=0 to kernel boot parameters.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Of course it's not your day,
16 With 7 billion people on earth chances are slim it will ever be *your*
17 day.