From: jdm <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] GTK Graphical Problems
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 10:14:47
1 Hi,
2
3 At the weekend I updated my system and after reboot some of my apps
4 have lots of black black squares/rectangles all over the place, covering
5 all of the app window and making email difficult to write.
6
7 Initially I thought this was a Wayland problem as using Wayfire but
8 switched to X11 desktop and still had same issue.
9
10 Trying all my apps this looks to be a GTK related issues as happening
11 with claws-mail (worst), gkrellm, gcolor2, Bluefish etc. QT/EFL apps
12 seem to be fine (qtfm, keepass). Firefox-bin works just fine, oddly.
13
14 Anyone else seen this. I see a thread talking about GTK slots but not
15 sure if this is related.
16
17 I've rebuilt all gtk related packages which has not helped.
18
19 John