From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Switching from Seamonkey to Firefox and Thunderbird
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 14:25:31
1 On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 07:30:30 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I was able to tell it to open with Firefox.  That is as far as it would
4 > go tho.  I have multiple profiles for Firefox and while it would let me
5 > pick which one to use, it would only show a error that it was already in
6 > use.  It wouldn't open links as a new tab for example.  I found someone
7 > else wanting the same thing as me and it appears it doesn't exist.  Link
8 > is above.  I may look into Palemoon.  I found a post that seems to claim
9 > it works.  I'm not sure that LastPass works with Palemoon so even if it
10 > does, another problem pops up.  The huge change to Firefox with version
11 > 57 isn't likely to help this.  I'm also losing some addons to that
12 > change.
13
14 Have you tried Chromium? It has none of these issues, nor does it break
15 addons routinely.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Eat shit - 50 million flies can't be wrong
22 Use Microsoft . . . . .