From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Local dictionary in KDE?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:32:25
1 On Monday 14 November 2005 23:26, abhay wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I would like to install a dictionary application in KDE that can be run
5 > without using internet. Though Kdict is available but it requires me to
6 > have a internet connection for its search; which I am unable to provide
7 > everytime. I have found some other good apps like jdictionary but they also
8 > require internet.
9 >
10 > I want something that can be run without having access to net. Please help.
11
12 something like ding maybe?
13
14 * app-text/ding
15 Latest version available: 1.4
16 Latest version installed: 1.4
17 Size of downloaded files: 2,271 kB
18 Homepage: http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~fri/ding/
20 itself
21
22 but I do not know, if there are other languages available.
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list