From: Robert Crawford <flacycads@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] live CD (gentoo or otherwise) with lm-sensors?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 04:08:27
1 Try this- they say it has gkrellm and lmsensors. It's a custom live cd made by
2 a Yoper developer. Towards the middle of this page - a post by arkaine23.
3
4 http://www.yoper.com/forum2/lofiversion/index.php/t6266.html
5
6 Here's a download link- not sure if it still works. This looks so good, I
7 might download and try it myself.
8
9 http://overclockix.octeams.com/
10