From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:22:34
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 09:54:11AM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I suspected it was whatever device was being used. Sort of like top
4 > posting. Some people have to top post because the device they are using
5 > won't let them reply any other way.
6 >
7 > I just wonder if there is some setting that could be changed somewhere
8 > to make it work correctly with usenet, or whatever you were using.
9
10 As soon as Alan said it was me, I thought of the difference between
11 usenet and email headers and that mail2news gateway. It actually
12 shouldn't be hard to workaround, but having already worked around a
13 couple of other issues with it I'm ready to just use the email like
14 "normal folks" and be done fooling with it. :)
17 > I just know this is going to happen again.
20 It always will, due to lack of completeness and/or accuracy in various
21 MUAs' conformity to standards.
24 caveat utilitor