From: "c.s.prakash" <thebase0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Mail Filtering with maildrop
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:49:06
1 hai.,
2
3 after some time i get a mail which has
4
5 Subject: failure notice
7 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at infinite.
8 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
9 This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
10
11 <csp@××××.com>:
12 /usr/local/bin/maildrop: Unable to create a dot-lock.
13 I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.