From: Midnight Toker <the@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hardware Testing a PC
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:23:32
1 Not really an option.
2
3 I want to be able to test PCs running Windoze as well as Linux /
4 whatever else, so it cant really frag the harddrive. -Although i like
5 to think a Stage1 Gentoo build puts new boxes through their paces :)
6
7 Any other ideas? Possibly something that could test sound/graphics/
8 network...
9
10 I suppose what I'm really looking for is a hardware benchmarking tool...
11
12 Thanks,
13
14 MidnighToker.