From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:17:45
1 Daniel Iliev ha scritto:
2 > How about if you remake your site and explain everything there. What
3 > happened (chronologically and in detail) and provide evidence. Remake it
4 > to be clear with simple sentences and easy for finding the information.
5 > Then provide means (as web forum, mailing list etc) for the visitors to
6 > post their comments and questions. After all that is ready it would
7 > absolutely acceptable to participate in this and every other public
8 > list as a normal member and put links to your site in your signature.
9 >
10 > How about that?
11
12 I want that too. I back the proposal of Iliev. Joerg, why don't you do
13 that so that you can settle all this in the most informative way possible?
14
15 It can't harm you, and it would help us understand what to do.
16
17 If you are reasonable, you should feel by now that there must be some
18 problem on your part on efficiently communicating your position. It
19 seems that, er, while you're very good in coding, communication is not
20 your best playground. Therefore, if you need help on how to do that
21 webpage, we would be more than happy to give humble advice.
22
23 Thanks,
24 m.
25 --