From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] proper subject lines
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:13:25
1 --- On Sun, 7/13/08, Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
4 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] proper subject lines
5 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 > Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 11:32 AM
7 > On Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008, maxim wexler wrote:
8 > > Hi group,
9 > >
10 > > I would like to raise my voice against the use of
11 > overly long subject lines
12 > > that run out of space on the line provided.
13 >
14 > what is 'overly long' and what space are you
15 > talking about?
16
17 Infant! The toy box is full and some toys are left behind.
21 > > Complete sentences are not necessary. A few, well
22 > chosen words should
23 > > suffice and spare the user the nuisance of opening
24 > mail that ultimately is
25 > > of no value to him.
26 >
27 > so you are opening mails if the subject is a sentence no
28 > matter what the
29 > sentence is telling you?
32 Buffoon! The sentence is telling me nothing because it ain't all there.
33
34 > --
35 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
40 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list