From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beta test Gentoo with mdev instead of udev; version 5 - failure :-(
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:37:42
1 On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:33:30 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > If I don't have £100 to spare, it's probably because I've already
4 > > spent it on shiny for me :)
5
6 > You don't have an 'undred quid to buy shiny for your missus?
7
8 Well, I buy lady-shiny for her, but that's completely different.
9
10 > And you've got 10 years on me by my reckoning, so odds are good your
11 > missus has been your missus for 30 odd years
12
13 Ten years, you cheeky whippersnapper! I'm 55.
14
15 > How'd you manage to make it to 30 years without knowing the value of an
16 > 'undred quid to buy shiny for your missus?
17
18 Maybe that's why we were together for 19 years before she married me...
22 Neil Bothwick
23
24 Megabyte: (n.) more than you can comprehend and less than you'll need.