From: Julian Simioni <julian.simioni@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 can't find any commands
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:37:56
1 That's an excellent utility, I'll definitely add it to my toolbox, thanks.
2
3 I actually was able to solve my problem myself: shortly after posting I
4 found a post by renergy on the forums:
5
6 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6988228.html
7
8 It looks like the magic parameters to grub2-install are --root-directory
9 and --boot-directory. Annoyingly, --root-directory is not listed in the
10 help output or man page, so I had no easy way of knowing it existed. But at
11 least everything works now.
12