From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beautified kernel config
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:33:41
1 Mark Knecht schreef:
2 > On 11/9/05, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >
4 >>On 11/9/05, ellotheth rimmwen <ellotheth@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>G'afternoon, list, silly question for you. Often here or in the
7 >>>forums, a user will post a snippet of his kernel configuration, a la
8 >>>
9 >>><snip>
10 >>>Bus options
11 >>> PCCARD
12 >>> <*> PCCard (PCMCIA/CardBus)
13 >>> [ ] Enable PCCARD debugging
14 >>> <*> 16-bit PCMCIA support
15 >>> <*> 32-bit PCMCIA support
16 >>></snip>
17 >>>
18 >>>and so forth. Assuming it hasn't been typed by hand, where does the
19 >>>pretty formatting come from?
20 >>
21 >>Copy-n-paste from 'make menuconfig' helps some, but mostly, I type them by hand.
22 >>
23 >>-Richard
27 > Cut-n-paste and then a bit of hand editing for me.
28 >
29 > - Mark
32 Ditto, usually select-copy and middle-click-paste from make menuconfig
33 to the compose window, and then hand-edit.
34
35 Holly
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list