From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Filtering spam for a business address
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:15:04
1 > >> Does anyone use a spam-filtering solution they think is accurate
2 > > >> enough to use with a business email address? I'm getting tons of spam
3 > > >> and I'd really like to try and filter it out, but I need to make sure
4 > > >> I don't miss any legitimate email. I'm using postfix and
5 > > >> courier-imap.
6 > > >>
7 > > >> - Grant
12 > I have been wondering about this as well and I found this really great
13 > write-up:
14 >
15 > http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/focus_spam_postfix/
16 >
17 > I would highly recommend looking at it.
18 >
19 > Preston
20
21 That's a great article. Where do you implement the changes he
22 suggests on the first page? I searched /etc/postfix/main.cf for the
23 configuration options but they aren't there.
24
25 - Grant
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list