From: "Rafael Fernández López" <ereslibre@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers: bad md5 sum
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:36:45
1 I supposed right now. I've been looking at last modification date, and
2 they are from AUGUST !!!
3
4 Thanks.
5
6 2005/9/14, Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>:
7 > On Wednesday 14 September 2005 22:16, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
8 > > Hi !!
9 > >
10 > > I'm trying to do an "emerge -vuD world", but I just can't. For my
11 > > surprise someone put into portage a bad MD5 sum for ati-drivers.
12 > > Portage just tells that sizes don't match... so I can't update it...
13 > > damn. Is the first time that this happens to me... I hope some of you
14 > > have this problem and I'm all right, and not doing anything wrong.
15 > >
16 > > Bye.
17 >
18 > this may not be portages fault!
19 >
20 > Some mirrors have sometimes defective packages in their distfiles directory -
21 > sometimes the download has hiccups and the file is altered.
22 > Have you tried to download the package from the original site?
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 Saludos,
32 Rafael Fernández López.
33
34 "A la vista de suficientes ojos todos los errores resultan evidentes"
35 - Linus Torvalds
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list