From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub2 and softlevels
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:46:48
1 On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:19:53 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > Entering info:// as a URL in konqueror gives a page with all info ages
4 > > on the system listed.
5 > >
6 > > info:/<some_info_page> opens that one directly
7 >
8 > That explains it then. I can't remember the last time I used Konqueror
9 > for anything. And of course, by the time I do want to I'll have
10 > forgotten what you said. :-)
11
12 You can do it in Krunner too
13
14 alt-F2 followed by info:/grub2, man:/grub2 or #grub2
15
16 Info pages work a lot better when converted to HTML, they actually become
17 intuitive to use.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.