From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: adobe flash isnt working
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:14:55
I have the same version, also with sse2check, and it seems to work for me. This is the only site I can think of with flash, so I used it for testing: http://www.goes.noaa.gov/ Click on any of the old-fashioned reel-to-reel projector icons for flash. I tested on my two ~amd64 machines, which is all I have left now.