From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Xcdroast users : alert
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:01:59
1 On 07/07/2016 08:59:59 PM, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I revbumped xcdroast to fix this and other issues.
5 >
6 > xcdroast users, please test that xcdroast-0.98_alpha16-r2.ebuild
7 > works for you (you can burn some CD/DVD as a non-root user after
8 > usual setup). I don't have a hardware right now to test it.
9 >
10 > After confirmation I'll keep p.mask only for older revisions and
11 > will request stabilization of this revision. Afterwards all old
12 > versions will be dropped.
15 Many thanks, Andrew
16 it works just fine.
17
18 I had to remove the folders $HOME/.xcdroast for each users.
19 Furthermore, the version check is obsolete.
20 I have add the attached tiny patch
21
22 Helmut

No_version_check.patch text/x-patch