From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] perl-cleaner oddities
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:59:58
1 On Sunday 16 Jul 2017 09:00:12 tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Again I have problems with screen and lynx to build based
5 > on some texinfo related reason. I learned from posting, that
6 > the real culprit is perl here and I have to run perl-cleaner --all
7 > for this to go away.
8 >
9 > Recentlu a perl update appears and I run perl-cleaner afterwards.
10 > But regardless how often I run perl-cleaner it always wants to
11 > rebuild x11-terms/rxvt-unicode:0 .
12 >
13 > Why?
14 > What is wrong here?
15 >
16 > Thanks a lot for any hint which helps to solve this problem!
17 > Cheers
18 > Meino
19