From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debug memory leaks in X server
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:38:33
1 Am Montag, 26. November 2012, 10:22:17 schrieb Mick:
2 > On Monday 26 Nov 2012 09:56:27 Florian Philipp wrote:
3 > > Hi list!
4 > >
5 > > I have a suspicion that viewing certain PDFs in okular causes X server
6 > > to leak memory. Currently it is using 1.8 GB after 3 days uptime. Has
7 > > anyone else observed that? Is there a way to inspect X server's memory
8 > > usage?
9 >
10 > I have noticed that okular recently started breaking into a sweat when it
11 > renders pdf files. Even a four page document with a bit of colour and
12 > graphics seems to push the cpu:
13
14 not here?
15