From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] who does fire HDD led?
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 19:22:52
1 On Saturday 03 May 2008, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > ======= On Saturday 03 May 2008, Andrew Gaydenko wrote: =======
3 >
4 > > Even just after boot (before login) HDD led shows that somebody
5 > > polls hdd (or dvd) drive(s) every ~1-2 sec. Who is it? Where/what
6 > > to config?
7 >
8 > Sorry, in spite of multiple answers I still don't know how to
9 > disable the polling :-)
10
11 If Alan and Volker are right, it probably is a bug in hald or its
12 configuration. I don't see this behaviour - but then, I did my last
13 update world a couple of days ago.
14
15 Uwe
18 Ignorance killed the cat, sir, curiosity was framed!
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list