From: Robert Szentmihalyi <robert.szentmihalyi@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking into zip files
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:54:48
1 On Samstag, 22. September 2007, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I wonder if anyone knows of a GUI app that can display the
4 > hierarchy in a large zip file - maybe hundreds of directories, tens of
5 > thousands of files and a couple of gigs of zip - without actually
6 > unzipping the archive and using up both time and disk space.
7 >
8 > Extra points for a program that can extract just a portion of the
9 > zip file, like a single directory and its contents thus saving me disk
10 > space dealing with this.
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 > Mark