From: Korthrun <korthrun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tcp Listener
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 00:42:53
1 Check out what I consider to be a fantastic guide:
2 http://beej.us/guide/bgnet/
5 On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Xar Man <manousidis.xar@×××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > Well it's actually a project for a company that needs a tcp listener for
8 > the data sent by the devices. You are right about my question. It's a bit
9 > irrelevant with gentoo but I'm working on gentoo and I'm asking this list
10 > because I consider its users have wide knowledge on general programming. In
11 > fact I got a good suggestion and I believe my search is done. Thank you
12 > anyway.