From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [far OT] Source of spectacular (free) desktop wallpapers
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:29:59
1 Am Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:10:12 -0700
2 schrieb walt <w41ter@×××××.com>:
3
4 > They have a photo contest every year and the photos just keep getting
5 > better and better:
6 >
7 > http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/photo-contest-2015/gallery/winners-outdoor-scenes/4
8 >
9 > That particular photo is one of a dozen or so I downloaded, and I love
10 > them all so much that I switched back to xfce4 (yet again) because it
11 > has a built-in automatic wallpaper slide-show function (like kde) and I
12 > have it set to 10 minutes rotation time :)
13 >
14 > You need to enjoy the simple pleasures while banging your head against
15 > your expensive computer terminal...
16
17 Those are very beautiful indeed! Thanks for sharing.
20 Marc Joliet
21 --
22 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
23 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup