From: Tom Martin <slarti@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The Grand Remerge
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 01:13:53
1 On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 01:21:04 +0100
2 Matthias Bethke <matthias@×××××××.de> wrote:
3
4 > It started on Wednesday: after syncing, I had about 150 ebuilds marked
5 > as "remerge". I thought, WTH, let portage have its way and remerge
6 > everything while I sleep. So I did---and today it's the same! 151
7 > ebuilds and all of them for remerging the same version. Here's some of
8 > them:
9 >
10 > [ebuild R ] x11-terms/gnome-terminal-2.10.0
11 > ...
12 > [ebuild R ] media-video/mplayer-1.0_pre7-r1
13 >
14 > That's my private laptop doing these funny things. The one desktop and
15 > eone server I run with Gentoo at work don't do anything like this.
16 > My date is set correctly and it doesn't look like I had anything in
17 > /usr/portage with wrong dates either, that's the only reason I could
18 > think of so far.
21 Could you please paste the command line you used to generate this list?
24 Tom Martin, http://dev.gentoo.org/~slarti
25 AMD64, net-mail, shell-tools, vim, recruiters
26 Gentoo Linux