From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Segfaulting cryptsetup in init
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:20:13
1 * Johan Blåbäck (johan.bluecreek@×××××.com) [09.02.09 09:40]:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > I'm setting up this old computer of mine and why not encrypt it. I have
5 > done this on several computers before, but never have I gotten these
6 > kind of errors.
7 >
8 > the other programs in the init seems to run as they should; busybox and lvm.
9 >
10 > Any ideas on how to continue debugging or is there someone with the answer?
13 Forgot to compile the Crypto Algorithms in the kernel instead of as
14 modules? Since lvm runs, the lvm is obviously no module.
15
16 HTH
17 Sebastian
20 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
21
22 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de