From: wu chuanwen <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:33:35
1 2006/4/30, wu chuanwen <wcw8410@×××××.com>:
5 > 2006/4/30, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>:
6 >
7 > > wu chuanwen wrote:
8 > > > Hi! Everybody!
9 > > > I think most of us are using firefox now .Do you think it's too slow?
10 > >
11 > > Not really.
12 > >
13 > > > In
14 > > > my machine,if i open 6 or more tabs in firefox,my firefox will be
15 > > stuck
16 > > > and even can not scroll up and down.
17 > >
18 > > Works fine here.
19 > >
20 > > > Many peple have the same
21 > > > situation.
22 > >
23 > > Haven't heard of.
26 > Really?Open this page ,you can see how many people complant firefox from
27 > april 15th!
30 I am sorry,i forget the link:
31 http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=252747
32
33 > Do you think so?
34 > >
35 > > No, I don't.
36 > >
37 > > > And how can you solve this problem?
38 > >
39 > > Try a blank Firefox profile. To create one, run "firefox
40 > > -ProfileManager".
43 > Can you tell me which version you are using ?
44 >
45 > Alexander Skwar
46 > > --
47 > > Would you people stop playing these stupid games?!?!?!!!!
48 > > --
49 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
54 > --
55 > wcw