From: Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas <ronisbr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage GUI interfaces...
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:13:33
1 No, it isn't, though it is very different now, these screenshots are from a
2 very old version. Now it is much more coloured and beautiful with some newer
3 tasks.
4
5 The only thing that I read emerge output and show my way is the pretending
6 packages that will be installed and output from eix-diff to show database
7 diffs. So, you can get a systray message saying how many packages portage will
8 install when you ask to check for updates. For every other command what I said
9 is true, it opens a konsole with the desire action.
10
11 Regards,
12 --
13 Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas