From: David Harel <hareldvd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, linux-il@××××××××××.il
Subject: [gentoo-user] vncviewer from package vnc crashes.
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:13:24
1 Greetings,
2
3 I use vncviewer from package vnc version 4.1.2-r4 (latest Gentoo stable)
4 connecting to an MSXP machine and it crashes when I maximize the window.
5 From the shell:vncviewer: TXScrollbar.cxx:47: void TXScrollbar::set(int,
6 int, int, bool): Assertion `limit_ > 0 && len_ >= 0 && len_ <= limit_'
7 failed.
8 I experienced many problems with this package like that when vncviewer
9 to an MS machine it sometimes got it's network hang for a few minutes
10 (didn't respond to ping. seem to me that rapid graphics update was
11 performed when it hanged) but I don't even know on which side are the
12 problems.
13 Any recommendations?
16 Regards.
17