From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative kernels
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:13:18
1 Am Sonntag, 26.10.2014 um 17:41
2 schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com>:
3
4 > I don't care what do you say, how do you think I'm acting or how do
5 > you "treat" me. As others have said in others threads (with less kind
6 > words), you are kind of a joke for many of us in this list.
7
8 I really like to read Volkers posts, even when I'm short of time.
9 They always refresh my mind. Maybe he is sometimes a little bit to
10 offending, but at least he says what he is thinking with succint words
11 and doesn't beat around the bush. :-)
12
13 Regards.