From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Understanding new ruby dependencies
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:06:44
1 On Tue, 22 May 2012 18:10:18 -0700, Chris Stankevitz wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM, <kwkhui@××××.net> wrote:
4 >> No!  Don't do that!  Instead, you should add a line
5 >>
6 >> RUBY_TARGETS=ruby19
7
8 For now this should be
9
10 RUBY_TARGETS="ruby18 ruby19"
11
12 We currently don't support running with ruby19 only. It might work, we
13 just don't support it. :-)
14
15 > f) [your idea here]
16
17 f) It should just have worked.
18
19 I tried to be conservative and not add ruby19 in RUBY_TARGETS right away,
20 but as you have noticed this causes problems for rdoc and friends. I'll
21 add ruby19 to the default setting in the profile within a few days so
22 that this problem goes away.
23
24 Kind regards,
25