From: "Ярослав" <yaroslavkishchenko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] vdpau with intel video card
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 06:08:58
1 Hi, I've got problems with vdpau. My firefox crashes
2 sometimes (in the middle of work), because it can't found
3 it. I had in /usr/lib64/vdpau some libraries for radeon
4 and so on, but I need libvdpau_i965.so. How it can be
5 installed? I already got vdpau package installed, but
6 probably I have to do something with USE flags or set up
7 other options. From calculate-linux irc I was suggested to
8 put VIDEO_CARDS="intel i915 i965" into make.conf. After
9 upgrading packeges all libs from /usr/lib64/vdpau got
10 deleted, except for libvdpau_trace.so. So I still didn't
11 get the libvdpau_i965.so.