From: Andy Wilkinson <drukargin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Ctrl+C not working over ssh?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:51:34
1 I can't say for sure when this started, as I have gone a while without
2 accessing my computer remotely much, but perhaps since my last upgrade
3 (which may have included openrc), ctrl-c doesn't work over ssh. I have
4 tested this from multiple workstations and even my droid, using
5 different terminal emulators, and have got consistent results.
6
7 I'm not even sure where to start looking. Googling didn't find me much
8 (at least, not much that's current at all; 5 year-old ubuntu bugs aren't
9 very useful), and I'm not sure at all what might be causing this. Could
10 anyone here point me to something that might be causing this?
11
12 Thanks,
13
14 -Andy