From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Warning when installing/updating clucene
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:48:58
1 On 2012-09-17 9:35 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I thought I'd posted about this way back when I opened the bug at
5 > sourceforge:
6 >
7 > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3494798&group_id=80013&atid=558446
10 > but didn't find anything in my local archives, so I guess I didn't...
11 >
12 > Does anyone use clucene? I'm planning on enabling FTS (full text search)
13 > on a new dovecot server, and was planning on using clucene, but would
14 > like to see about getting this warning taken care of (if it is indedd
15 > something I need to be worried about)...
16
17 Never mind, just got a reply from the dev that he had fixed it and the
18 next update would contain the fix...
19
20 I'm still curious if I should not go down that road and use something
21 else for FTS...