From: Collins Richey <crichey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Mplayer can't play DVDs
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:14:31
1 On 8/27/06, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Does your kernel have the real time clock feature turned on? There are
3 > > several ...RTC... settings in my kernel.
4 >
5 > Do you know where those features are in the menuconfig? I can get so
6 > lost in there.
9 Sorry, my gentoo system is in reconstruction, and don't have a kernel
10 source available to run make menuconfig. Just wade through the choices
11 and look for 'real time clock' support.
14 Collins Richey
15 If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries
16 of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list