From: David Morgan <david.morgan@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x081fb2c1 ***
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:17:23
1 On 06:44 Sat 19 Nov , fire-eyes wrote:
2 > Well, you aren't running one then :) As for getting around, I haven't
3 > figured out a way. It's very frustrating to note that I haven't been
4 > able to ever find help about this. Makes one feel on your own...
5
6 It's not kernel related, it's glibc telling you that you screwed up with
7 memory allocation somewhere.
8
9 The only 'fix' is to fix your code, so no one can help without seeing it
10 (apart from maybe listing some common mistakes that cause this).
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list