From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice emerge failing
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:25:09
1 On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Daniel Pielmeier
2 <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > 2008/11/21 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>:
4 >>
5 >> This only applies to OOo 2.x ebuilds... there is no Go-oo of 3.x and I
6 >> don't think Gentoo uses it from what I could tell.
9 > So what do you think are the following SRC_URI's from the current
10 > openoffice-3 for?
11
12 You're absolutely right. When I emerged Ooo 3.x, I did not notice it
13 pull anything but maybe it was just background downloaded. On
14 Go-oo.org, the source code download link is for 2.x series. Apparently
15 they have 3.x and just aren't publicizing it. I have been shamed. :P
16
17 Paul