From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Block emerge world package
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:49:14
1 On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 04:12 +0100, laurent wrote:
2
3 > I though it was a layman overlay, but listing them with layman -L does
4 > not show them.
5 > Is there a general way to desable packages or find if they are part of
6 > an overlay ?
9 I'm not sure what you mean by "disable" packages? Do you mean unmerge
10 them? Mask them? Anyway these are general portage questions which are
11 covered in the handbook.
12
13 You can see what repo an ebuild was installed from in