From: Roy Wright <roy@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VLC use flags request
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:51:25
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Roy Wright <roy@××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> I've been having trouble with VLC (saving from disc, h264+a52) and think
6 >> it's related to the set of use flags so was hoping some kind soul with a
7 >> functional VLC wouldn't mind posting their USE flags.
8 >
9 > I don't know if mine will do what you're trying to do, but it seems to
10 > work for what I've tried to do. Here are my USE flags:
13 A quick thank you. I have vlc almost working now but got distracted
14 when I found the new ebuild for handbrake over on b.g.o. FYI handbrake
15 rocks and is 3x faster on my gentoo desktop than my macbook. ;)
16
17 Thank you,
18 Roy