From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd good or bad?
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 22:46:25
1 170108 wabe wrote:
2 > Dominus Mundi <dominus.mundi@×××××××.me> wrote:
3 >> I read in the history feeds that the universal init system (formerly
4 >> known as systemd) was controversial when introduced. I would like the
5 >> opinions of people from your time. -- Securely sent with Tutanota.
6 >> Claim your encrypted mailbox today! https://tutanota.com
7 > It seems that you are not only come from a future time but also from
8 > a parallel universe with a completely different timeline. ;-)
9
10 He's been to see the new movie 'Arrival' (grin).
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca