From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 23:53:58
1 On Saturday 03 September 2011 01:05:33 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > I'm so glad I ditched KMail before akonadi and friends came along.
4
5 You've got me intrigued now. I haven't used Claws since an early, unstable
6 version, but it looks as though it might suit me now.
7
8 First, though, does it have an easy bulk import mechanism from KMail format?
9 I have over 10,000 mails here in about 50 folders, and I really wouldn't
10 want to go through that lot one by one.
13 Rgds
14 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23