From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Arts compile failure
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:16:26
1 On 6/5/06, Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Just re-emeged KDE3.5 and get a continual compile errors with arts. checked
3 > in b.g.o no similar bugs for years but I tried the fixes in those bugs with
4 > no results.
5 >
6 > I am throwing myself at the mercy of the experts here.
7 >
8 > Attached are emerge info and the portage compile log of arts 3.5.3, 3.5.2
9 > gives the same errors.
10 >
11 > Any ideas?
12
13 My best guess is something on your system wants to link against a
14 version of libstdc++.so that you no longer have. Have you been using
15 different versions of gcc on your system? Try doing a "revdep-rebuild
16 --library=libstdc++.so.6".
17
18 Oh, and it probably would have been best to compress that log.
19
20 -Richard
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list